The titles, names, ages addresses and occupations of the (office bearers) of the trade union as per format given in Form A appended to the Trade Unions Act 1926.
In addition, the following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form:-
• Photocopy of Minutes Book
• Photocopy of Membership Forms
• Photocopy of Membership Register
• Specimen of Cash Receipt
• Specimen of Cash Expenditure Voucher
• Photocopy of Cash Book
• Two Copies of constitution incorporating all items as prescribed in (Scheduled II) of the Trade Unions Act, 1926 (Annexure A)
• Photocopy of Service/Employment Proof of all members of union
• Affidavit from General Secretary of Union in prescribed format ( Annexure –B)
• N.O.C. from the owner for Union office.
• Duly paid Treasurery Challan of RS.25/-( Registration fee) in the S.B.I. Old Sectt. Branch, Delhi-54 under the head “ Labour & Employment-Receipts under Labour Law to Registration of Trade Union”.
• (Schedule III) (Where a trade union is in existence for more than a year bfore making an application to the Registrar the application should be accompanied by a general statement of assets and liabilities of the trade union as Form A appended to the Trade Unions Act 1926)