|Main objects of Film Production and Distribution company|
1. To produce, buy, sell, import, export or otherwise deal in cinematographic films, television films, video films and video cassettes.
2. To establish, purchase, take on lease or hire or otherwise acquire and maintain and to sell, give on lease or hire studios, laboratories, cinemas, picture places, halls, theatres, etc. for production, processing and printing of films.
3. To carry on the business of exhibiting and distributing cinematographic films, television films, video films and acquire or selling rights therein.
4. To act as manufacturers, distributors, purchasers and sellers of all kinds of films and to produce and distribute motion pictures and to act as distributors and exhibitors of motion pictures produced by other companies.
5. To carry on the business of film manufacturers, film apparatus manufacturers, film producers, both sound and silent, hippodrome and circus proprietors, mana picture places and studios. To carry on the business of letting or subletting the use of cinema hall, theatres, picture, places, studios or other machinery, apparatus, building or structure of the company for the purpose use, exhibitions, display of films, dramatic or theatrical performances, concerts or other entertainment, of amusements or objects allied to or of similar kinds as of the company and to provide for similar kinds as of the company and to provide for the production, directions, exhibitions, representation display, whether by mechanical means or otherwise of plays, open air or other theatrical performances, operas, vaudevilles, ballets, pantomime, juggling , mesmetic, yogic hyphotic, spectacular6. To carry on the business of production, distribution of films and motion pictures, including the running theatres, cinemas, studios and cinematographic shows and exhibitions.